Leadholder, Lead pointer tub, Triangles (set square), Ruler, Compasses
- Draw horizontal, vertical and oblique lines and circles with tools in the spacing of 0.1 cm.
- Draw the grids in 20*20 cm.
- Try to draw the lines without turning the direction of the paper.
- Keep the thickness and color of lines consistent.
- Keep the paper clean.
- The order of drawing: from top to bottom and from left to right.
- Stabilize one triangle perpendicularly to the direction you want to draw.
- Rotate the tip of the lead to make the thickness of lines consistence.
- Always make the tip pointed.
- Make the marks on the other sheet of paper or mark with the needle of compass to avoid unnecessary marks.
- Always keep the tools and hands clean in order to make the paper clean.
- HB will be the most appropriate degree.